I have been tracing and observing BUX.TO an online program to make money.Finally I had the courage to buy their small plan to see if this was fake or genuine.Guess what...
I paid
Got hold of 15 members for 16.98 and while they surfed I saw cash coming to my account.I was still not convinced until..... I reached the amount $ 898.Then I put the system to real tess.I made a withdraw It was processed a day nothing happened I was about to write and post BUX as SCAM when I received an email and guess what my paypal had that amount.I guess this worked out real good.
I guess if you want another way to make easy cash you can at BUX.to but i suggest a small investment for return if you want to discuss I am available at yahoo (thatsme-@yahoo.com) and skype mujtabakarim
Use this link below
http://bux.to/?r=mayjee
Cheers
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Review Bux.To and its genuine...
Labels:
reviews of PTC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment